Pépin King of Italy and Lombardy
Male, #29111, (April 773 - 8 July 810)
Pépin King of Italy and Lombardy|b. Apr 773\nd. 8 Jul 810|p29111.htm|Charlemagne Emperor of the West|b. 2 Apr 747\nd. 28 Jan 814|p12.htm|Hildegarde Countess in Linzgau|b. 758\nd. 30 Apr 783|p29109.htm|Pépin "the Short" King of the Franks|b. 715\nd. 24 Sep 768|p29112.htm|Bertha "Broadfoot"|b. a 720\nd. 12 Jul 783|p29113.htm|Gerold Count in the Vinzgau||p29110.htm|Emma o. A.|d. 798|p29501.htm|
Pépin King of Italy and Lombardy was born in April 773 in Aachen, Rhineland, Germany.1,2,3,6,4 He was the son of Charlemagne Emperor of the West and Hildegarde Countess in Linzgau.1,2,3,4,5 Pépin King of Italy and Lombardy was christened on 12 April 781 in Rome, by Pope Adrian I.1,7 He was consecrated King of Lomardy on 15 April 781.1,5 He was crowned King of Italy by his father, Charlemagne in 781.1,3,5 Pépin, married Gondres, daughter of Duke Bernard and daughter unknown.2 Pépin King of Italy and Lombardy died on Thursday, 8 July 810 in Milan, Italy, at age 37 years and 3 months.1,2,3,6,4,5
Child of Pépin King of Italy and Lombardy
Child of Pépin King of Italy and Lombardy and Chrothais
- Bernard King of Italy+2,3,4,5 (a 797 - 17 Apr 818)
- Weis, Frederick Lewis. Ancestral Roots of Sixty Colonists Who Came to New England Between 1623 and 1650. Fifth Edition. Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Co., 1982.
- Stuart, Roderick W. Royalty for Commoners, The Complete Known Lineage of John of Gaunt, Son of Edward III, King of England, and Queen Philippa. Fourth Edition. Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Company, 2002.
- Sewell Genealogy Site. Online http://www3.sympatico.ca/robert.sewell/sitemapweb.html
- Von Redlisch, Marcellus Donald Alexander R. Pedigrees of Some of the Emperor Charlemagne's Descendants. volume 1. Cottonport, Louisiana: Order of the Crown of Charlemagne, 1941).
- Langston, Aileen Lewers and J. Orton Buck Jr. Pedigrees of Some of the Emperor Charlemagne's Descendants. volume II. Cottonport, Louisiana: Order of the Crown of Charlemagne in the United States of America, 1974).
- Moriarty, G. Andrews. "The Origin of the Sunifreds, Marqueses of Barcelona and Counts of Provence", The New England Historical and Genealogical Register volume CIX (July 1955).
- Von Redlich, D. R. Marcellus. "The Descent of Queen Philippa, Wife of King Edward III of England From the Royal Hungarian House of Arpád", The New England Historical and Genealogical Register volume XCVI (April 1942).