Male, #3369, (about 1673 - November 1756)
Micaiah Dunham|b. a 1673\nd. Nov 1756|p3369.htm|Joseph Dunham|b. a 1631|p3375.htm|Hester Wormall|b. 21 May 1648\nd. a 1715|p3380.htm|Deacon John Dunham|b. 1588/89\nd. 2 Mar 1668/69|p3384.htm|Abigail Balliou|b. a 1600\nd. 20 Mar 1698/99|p20685.htm|Joseph Wormall|d. 1662|p3383.htm|Miriam unknown||p4080.htm|
Micaiah Dunham was born about 1673 in Plymouth, Plymouth County, Massachusetts. Dunham (1907) gives his birth year as about 1680.1,2 He was the son of Joseph Dunham and Hester Wormall.1,2 In 1699 he entered for three years under Capt. Warren.1 On 26 June 1701 Micaiah, married Elizabeth Lazell, at age 19, daughter of Joshua Lazell and Mary unknown, in Plymouth, Plymouth County, Massachusetts.1,3,4,5 Micaiah Dunham died in November 1756.6,1
Children of Micaiah Dunham and Elizabeth Lazell
- Dunham, Isaac Watson. Dunham Genealogy, English and American Branches of the Dunham Family. Norwich, Connecticut: Bulletin Print, 1907.
- Mahony, Gratia Dunham. Dunham Line for Rob Roy. Dayton, Ohio: manuscript, October 2008.
- Anonymous. "Plymouth, Massachusetts, Vital Records", The Mayflower Descendant volume XIII , No. 3 (July 1911).
- Roberts, Gary Boyd. Genealogies of Mayflower Families From the New England Historical and Genealogical Register. volume II. Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Company, 1985).
- Hills, Leon Clarke. Cape Cod Series; History and Genealogy of the Mayflower Planters and First Comers to Ye Olde Colonie. volume II. Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Company, 1973).
- Ancestral File. Family History Library, Salt Lake City, Salt Lake County, Utah, 1994.