Female, #3370, (20 December 1681 - )
Elizabeth Lazell|b. 20 Dec 1681|p3370.htm|Joshua Lazell|b. 17 Nov 1654\nd. 12 Feb 1688/89|p3425.htm|Mary unknown||p3426.htm|John Lazell|b. a 1620\nd. 21 Oct 1700|p3424.htm|Elizabeth Gates|b. a 1630\nd. 3 Aug 1704|p2026.htm|||||||
Elizabeth Lazell was born on 20 December 1681 in Hingham, Plymouth County, Massachusetts.1,2,3 She was the daughter of Joshua Lazell and Mary unknown.1,2,3 On 26 June 1701 Elizabeth, at age 19, married Micaiah Dunham, son of Joseph Dunham and Hester Wormall, in Plymouth, Plymouth County, Massachusetts.4,5,1,3
Children of Elizabeth Lazell and Micaiah Dunham
- Roberts, Gary Boyd. Genealogies of Mayflower Families From the New England Historical and Genealogical Register. volume II. Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Company, 1985).
- Lincoln, George. History of the Town of Hingham, Massachusetts - Volumes II, III The Genealogies. 1893. Reprint Somersworth, New Hampshire: New England History Press, 1982.
- Hills, Leon Clarke. Cape Cod Series; History and Genealogy of the Mayflower Planters and First Comers to Ye Olde Colonie. volume II. Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Company, 1973).
- Dunham, Isaac Watson. Dunham Genealogy, English and American Branches of the Dunham Family. Norwich, Connecticut: Bulletin Print, 1907.
- Anonymous. "Plymouth, Massachusetts, Vital Records", The Mayflower Descendant volume XIII , No. 3 (July 1911).