Female, #4537, (22 August 1619 - 5 January 1683/84)
Elizabeth Johnson|b. 22 Aug 1619\nd. 5 Jan 1683/84|p4537.htm|Capt. John Johnson|b. a 1590\nd. 30 Sep 1659|p437.htm|Mary Heath|b. 24 Mar 1593/94|p438.htm|||||||William Heath|b. s 1555|p4512.htm|Agnes Cheney|b. a 1560|p19647.htm|
Elizabeth Johnson was christened on 22 August 1619 in St. John the Baptist Church, Great Amwell, Hertfordshire, England.1,2,3 She was the daughter of Capt. John Johnson and Mary Heath.1,2,3 On 14 March 1642/43 Elizabeth, at age 23, married Robert Pepper, son of Richard Pepper and Mary unknown, in Roxbury, Suffolk County, Massachusetts.1,2,3,4 Elizabeth Johnson died on Wednesday, 5 January 1683/84 in Roxbury, Suffolk County, Massachusetts, at age 64 years, 4 months and 14 days. Johnson (2000) gives his death date as 7 November 1683.1,4,2,3
Children of Elizabeth Johnson and Robert Pepper
- Lawson, Stephen M.. "J. Johnson" Ancestory of Stephen Lawson. Online http://sml.simplenet.com/smlawson/jonsonj.htm. Printout dated 12 March 1998.
- Johnson, Gerald Garth. The Biography and Genealogy of Captain John Johnson from Roxbury, Massachusetts, An Uncommon Man in the Commonwealth of The Massachusetts Bay Colony 1630-1659. Bowie, Maryland: Heritage Books, 2000.
- Richardson, Douglas. "The Heath Connection: English Origins of Isaac and William Heath of Roxbury, Massachusetts, John Johnson, Edward Morris, and Elizabeth (Morris) Cartwright", The New England Historical and Genealogical Register volume CXLVI (1992).
- Essex Institute. Vital Records of Roxbury, Massachusetts to the End of the Year 1849 volume 2. Salem, Massachusetts: The Essex Institute, 1911.
- Sanborn, George F. and Sanborn, Melinde Lutz. "The Dalton Cluster", New England Historical and Genealogical Register (July 2000).